Sports News

Sachin Tendulkar before the big reveal World Cup.

23:17 0 Comments

The big reveal Tendulkar, wanted to retire in 2007

Former India batsman The "God of Cricket 'Sachin Tendulkar's known today is shocking. Sachin said that India's dismal World Cup in the West Indies in 2007 after getting out of the way she was so unhappy that he was thinking of retiring from cricket. India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka in the group stages at the time suffered defeat and was out of the tournament.

 

Sachin was a member of the team at that time and then the other criticism for poor batting. Tendulkar scored seven runs in the match with Bangladesh against Sri Lanka he could not open his account. In an interview to a news channel from cricket after Sachin said he would retire, but was prevented from doing so by his elder brother Ajit. According to him, his elder brother had advised him to play the 2011 World Cup.

 

Sachin said, "I still remember the 2007 World Cup, when we returned home losing. I was so disappointed with my performance seemed to think about retirement. I called and told my brother Ajit cricket I want to leave. "According to him Ajit then said, "Do you imagine 2011 at Wankhede Stadium here you'll be playing."

 

Sachin after winning the World Cup final in 2011, the share of the realization, "I was quite emotional and my eyes welled up. It happened because the moment was precious. He was such a time the dream I used to see. "


Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: