Sports News

I want to play in 2015 World Cup, Like Yuvraj: Raina

02:29 0 Comments



New Delhi. World Cup match against Pakistan to Suresh Raina batting for India in the World Cup to play the same role that was played by Yuvraj Singh in 2011. BCCI TV interview Raina, Yuvraj Singh and MS Dhoni said, I have learned, I am trying to adopt her.
TSC, the last World Cup, I came to bat lower down the order, then I did not get much chance to play. I've seen this kind of Yuvraj match that used to finish. Raina said I want to do an all-round performance in the World Cup.
The 2011 World Cup ball and bat Yuvraj had great performance. He scored more than 300 runs with 15 wickets were selected for which he was player of the tournament.

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: