Sports News

Failures made me stronger - Dhawan

01:54 0 Comments



 

Shikhar Dhawan, the Indian opening batsman, is struggling for runs in Australia. He has hardly contributed with his bat and this is one of the key reasons behind India's poor performance. However, the player in question feels that he will come out of his recent slump and failures have been learning curve for him. "The hunger for runs is always there irrespective of whether I'm scoring them or not," he said. I have only made sure that I concentrate on the process, rather than thinking about the result. I have learnt a lot from my struggles in these two months and I have treated my successes and failures equally. When things don't go your way, it bites you from within and you have to find a way to get out of it. Those failures have made me stronger and I believe I know my game a lot better now."

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: